From Holger Krekel <holger.kre...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdbkit 10x slower than "Requests"?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:30:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

i was playing with couchdb today and was a bit irritated that it all seemed
a bit slow from python.  So i got down to time it, accessing via
"couchdbkit" versus "requests". There was a >10x difference (!), i.e.
requests would allow me to do 500 requests in 1.4 seconds, while couchdbkit
took 20.5 seconds.  The server saw the same GET requests in both cases.
Here is my related stackoverflow question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13807706/couchdbkit-10x-slower-than-requests

I can imagine a 30% difference, but 10 times?

best,
holger