From Michael Bykov <>
Subject send mail with /bin/mail
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:17:42 GMT

I am trying work with external process (i.e. sending a mail)

mail=/bin/bash /home/michael/web/socadimo/morpheus/lib/

_mail = {couch_httpd_external, handle_external_req, <<"mail">>} is:

subject="$# parameters $1"
echo "this is an email message test"> $message
/bin/mail -s "$subject" "$email" < $message

With curl "http://localhost:5984/diglossa/_mail?par=test"

1) I got message in Gmail, script works OK. But without parameters, i.e
subject is "0 parameters".
2) In console log I got, nevertheless, an error:

... etc

Please, advice me, is it correct approach? If so, how I can get the
parameters in email?