From Lucas Toulouse <lucas.toulo...@cozycloud.cc>
Subject TimeOut before replication with https. How to Debug?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:06:39 GMT
Hello

I test Couchdb for future production use.

I want to use a instance of Couchdb as a backup on a server B. and I have a
another couchdb that run only on localhost on a server A.
I would use single replication (not continuous) to backup the couch A to
couch B.

The couch B is online. Behind a reverse proxy who negociate SSL session and
transfer request in http to the Couch B.

I launch locally on the server A a replication from source (local base on
A) and target couch B with credentials and remote DbName

After few seconds, i receive this Json {"error":"timeout"}.

When I try a curl from shell A I success to authentificate myself on the
Couch B. So this step seems Ok, and the server B answer my request.

How I can debug from this message? A way to have more information?

Have I a proxy config problem? Other things looks good on this proxy.

Best regards

Lucas