From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Is the doc object optimized when _deleted is true?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:23:05 GMT
I was recently having trouble with deleted documents not being replicated
and it seems that my filter was lacking:

> if (doc._deleted) {
>     return true;
> }

I suppose that when _deleted is true, CouchDB might not pass the rest of
the properties that are usually attached to a doc?

Otherwise the rest of my filter (even without _deleted check) really should
have been able to return true:

> if (doc.owner && doc.owner=<blah logic>) {
>     return true;
> }

Thoughts?