From Mark Hahn <>
Subject Re: g+ community
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:37:32 GMT
Wouldn't google groups make more sense?  I follow about a dozen
technical projects on google groups.  Couchdb is the only hold-out for
some bizarre reason.  I suspect apache uses the last-century mailing
list technology because of their old roots.

I personally won't touch FB or G+.  I don't do social and I've tried
both.  They are too aggressive.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Benoit Chesneau <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> For those who are on Google+, I've created a community to share and discuss
> about of Apache CouchDB. Let's join us here:
> - benoƮt

View raw message