From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding `_bulk_docs` atomicity [Was: Re: How to find the change sequence of a document's revision]
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:57:19 GMT
It's already updated, not sure what the OP is referring to;

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_Bulk_Document_API#Transactional_Semantics_with_Bulk_Updates

On 23 December 2012 06:56, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2012, at 6:14 PM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org<mailto:rnewson@apache.org>>
wrote:

> The wiki is wrong (rather, reflects ancient all_or_nothing:true behavior).
>
> Could someone please fix those docs on the wiki, then? It’s where I get all my compatibility
information from for developing TouchDB. (I’d update the wiki myself, as I have for many
other APIs, but I have no idea what the specifics of the current all_or_nothing behavior are.)