From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Epilogue area in MIME multipart_related docs is not ignored
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:48:13 GMT

On Dec 16, 2012, at 1:24 AM, Peter Keller <peter.keller@ikeep.com> wrote:

> When PUTting a document with attachments in MIME multipart/related format, CouchDB (1.2.0
on Mac OS X) throws a badmatch error in doc_from_multi_part_stream() if any bytes are following
the final boundary.

Confirmed; I ran into this as well, while implementing TouchDB, but was too lazy to file a
bug report. Don’t repeat my mistake! :)

Judging by activity on some other bugs I did report, the multipart code is being cleaned up
for 1.3, so maybe they can get to this too.

—Jens