From david martin <david.mar...@lymegreen.co.uk>
Subject Re: Documented API does not work.
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2012 22:55:52 GMT
On 27/12/12 05:14, Adam Kocoloski wrote:
> Yes, I am a little bitter about this. CouchDB has the most absurdly verbose-but-incomprehensible
log messages. I have spent/wasted many hours trying to make sense of them
This is much better since R15 with line numbers of offending statements rather than the cryptic
This together with observer only running post R15 makes it all the more important to ditch
reliance on previous versions.

Davidoccam