From Aliaksandr Barysiuk <a.barys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: touchdb+ektorp woes
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:42:58 GMT
I have never seen that couchdb returned results in other order than id,key,value. However IMHO
its a Ektorp issue. I
tried to run QueryResultParser test with id,value,key sequence and it's failed.
I dont think that its very complicated to ignore the sequence. You could try to post issue/feature
to Ektorp's github
tracker https://github.com/helun/Ektorp/issues.

Alex