From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: touchdb+ektorp woes
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:43:22 GMT
aha. i'll post an issue with Ektorp.

there's another mismatch, Ektorp's repository getAll() is literally
checking if the database contains a design-document
"_design/something/_view/all"... which with Touchdb may not be the
case - views are native functions and may not be in the db as
documents.
maybe Touchdb can fake a response here.. if such view/function exists.

but anyway, this one is easily work-around-able.

ciao
svilen