From Scott <scotty2...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Documented API does not work.
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 15:28:08 GMT
Well it wasn't Alex, it was me who used the term 'crash', as that is what the log said.

In my defense I don't live and breath HTTP. And I'm rolling my own interface from HTTP client
code that I have used for over a decade. So I expected the transfer encoding header that I've
seen from every other server, and an HTTP error if the request isn't correct.

At least I now know what is going on, and can move past this log jam.

Merry Christmas.

Scott

'Sent from my iPhone'... Not someone else's.