From Scott Weber <scotty2...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Design docs and javascript function unreadable...?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 00:08:26 GMT
Clearly, this can't be the way it is supposed to behave.

I must be missing something, somewhere...

In a design doc, I put a function to validate.  I used to validate_doc_update
key of the design JSON.  All taken from examples in the guide. Then I found
out...

The javascript in the design doc cannot have newlines..?  cannot have tabs..?
Cannot be formatted so that it's readable..?  Seriously?

There has to be a way to put readable code into this.  What am I missing?  All
the code in the "The Definitive Guide' is loaded with comments, line breaks,
etc...

-Scott