Mark mail also provides excellent archive search

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.couchdb.user

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2012, at 4:16 AM, "Aliaksandr Barysiuk" <a.barysiuk@gmail.com> wrote:

Marcus,

Try this https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/couchdb-user-archive/userCtx/couchdb-user-archive/gQFTbJmOoro/oO3KFKe4Aa8J <https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21searchin/couchdb-user-archive/userCtx/couchdb-user-archive/gQFTbJmOoro/oO3KFKe4Aa8J>.

Alex