From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashes on startup on OS X with a space in the an added .ini path
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 07:10:49 GMT
Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>
writes:

> Thanks the third one is more appropriate , it helps to figure what is
> the problem. Unnfortunately the option parsing has changed too much to
> just take your patch :) Quoytin $@ on last line of the script make the
> option appear. Now I need to figure how to shift at the right position
> in the  loop of parse_script_option_list. Maybe you can help on that
> one?

  Obviously been a while. :/  I've had to do this on a couple of
projects.  In particular, erlang itself had some space quoting issues
while launching the beam interpreter, the process supervisor/delivery
thing had quoting issues in erlang, and a few of the scripts did.

  If you want to get me a bug with some details, I can take a look
more.  I'm not exactly sure what code/build process/etc... to look at
right now.

--
dustin