From "Holder, Shane" <Shane.Hol...@absg.com>
Subject RE: Copying of database fails with bad_otp_release
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:31:19 GMT
Just thought of one additional difference which I hope is insignificant CouchDB on the source
system is installed on the C: drive but on the target system it is on the E: drive.

Thanks,

Shane Holder  |  shane.holder@absg.com
Solutions Architect |  AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
3101 Gaylord Parkway, 2W-E131  |  Frisco, TX 75034
(469)365-7727