From "matt j. sorenson" <m...@sorensonbros.net>
Subject Re: Executing a view
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:57:19 GMT
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Kevin Burton <rkevinburton@charter.net>wrote:

> I have created a new view and I want to execute it. This view takes no
> parameters it returns every node that has a specific id. Since the id is
> not
> part of the document there is no LINQ query that I can execute. My case
> does
> not match the example so it is comparing apples to oranges.

How do you mean, "the id is not part of the document"..? And how did you
create the view?... perhaps paste your snippet to a gist and share it.
Again, I don't have an environment for this, but I gather that if you have
an instance of Hammock's Repository class and the name of the view, you
ought to be able to run Load, List, etc on it.