From Harold Arley Morales <haarm...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving document representing a form
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:38:29 GMT
I am developing an academic project using CouchDB and GWT for UI. What I
have in CouchDB is a form representation (sort of a survey).  Here's the
JSON document:

{
   "_id": "formulario1",
   "_rev": "2-4fe33902cf6117b910ada189253e9753",
   "name": "Gustos musicales",
   "fields": [
       {
           "type": "number",
           "question": "Cuantos años tiene usted?"
       },
       {
           "type": "number",
           "question": "Digite el numero de la localidad en la que
vive actualmente"
       },
       {
           "type": "multiple",
           "question": "Seleccione su nivel más alto de escolaridad",
           "subfields": [
               {
                   "question": "Primaria",
                   "default": "yes"
               },
               {
                   "question": "Bachiller",
               },
               {
                   "question": "Técnico o tecnológico",
               },
               {
                   "question": "Profesional o profesional especializado",

               },
               {
                   "pregunta": "Magíster o PhD",
               }
           ]
       }
   ]
}

I am using LightCouch as an API to CouchDB but might someone please tell me
how could I get an object representation of this JSON. My idea is to take
that object as a base for drawing the form on screen.

Thanks.