From Lucas Toulouse <lucas.toulo...@cozycloud.cc>
Subject Re: Binding to multiple addresses
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:06:31 GMT
Hello.

It's working for me, Gianfranco.
I set 0.0.0.0 in my local.ini conf couchdb file. and restart it.

Couch answer on 127.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.X .

But the *.*.*.* do not working. (not a matter)

So, I follow Gianfranco, any doc improvement could be nice. I'm a new and I
ask me the question during discover Couchdb.

Moreover,
Dave , in the Curl -XPUT , you put '" and " around the 0.0.0.0.
What is the correct way ?  I use simplequote double quote  IP double
simple. But with some character escape problems, I now use juste
doublequote IP double quote.

Thank's

Lucas