From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: help with rewrite
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 01:27:07 GMT
It doesn't appear anything has happened yet on the new futon you pointed me
to.

I'm going to go ahead for the normal vain reasons.  I want to learn new
tools and I want to have one that works exactly the way I want it to work.
 Also i think plowing ahead without waiting for committee consensus would
be good (excuse my arrogance).

Thanks for the links to the magic pixie dust.  I hope it doesn't require
erlang.  If it does I can use the long url for now.