From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: help with rewrite
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 17:28:28 GMT
It's actually going faster than I expected.  I've never used backbone
before.  The backbone router is doing the parsing of the couch urls all by
itself.

Maybe by early next week it will actually be useful as a super-curl.

> And pop on over to the dev list!

I've always assumed that list was for developers of couch, not couch apps.
 But I'll take a look.