From Mr Fluffy <flu...@sixears.co.uk>
Subject _replicator table
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:39:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm running couchdb 1.2.0, compiled from source on Linux RHEL6.
I am trying to find the programmable API for managing remote replication.
Per this doc, https://gist.github.com/832610, my replication
configurations should be appearing as docs in the _replicator database.

This works, /as long as I work through Futon/.  To cancel replication, I
delete the doc (through Futon) - setting 'cancel' to true, as specified
here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7395259/listing-active-replications-in-couchdb-1-1-0,
does not work.

If I post with curl, specifying source, target, and optionally _id ...
then replication kicks off, but no document is created in _replicator.
Nor does the ondisk file change.  As such, I can only cancel by bouncing
the DB (which works because the replication hasn't been saved).  I
cannot delete the document, it just says 'not found'.

I have searched for mention of this elsewhere, but I cannot find threads
or posts of others seeing this.  Am I doing something silly?

Mr Fluffy.