From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: How To Set A Standalone Attachment Content Type
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 19:37:41 GMT

On Nov 9, 2012, at 11:20 AM, Brad Rhoads <bdrhoa@gmail.com<mailto:bdrhoa@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I've been able to create a standalone attachment, but the content_type ends
up as multipart/form-data. What I am I doing wrong?

As shown in the HTTP log, the Content-Type header of the PUT is “multipart/form-data”,
so that’s what CouchDB stores as the MIME type of the attachment. If you want it to remember
a different type, you should send that as the value of the Content-Type header.

—Jens