From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Exist test?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 00:52:22 GMT

On Nov 5, 2012, at 3:02 PM, Kevin Burton <rkevinburton@charter.net> wrote:

> This sounds like a good idea but I am not sure how to implement it. Ideas?

I hate to say “RTFM”, but … RTFM. It sounds like your next step should be to read more
about either CouchDB or the framework you’re using, or both. It’s not a good use of people’s
time to re-explain the fundamentals when there are already multiple sources of documentation.

For CouchDB, http://guide.couchdb.org is a decent place to start.

If it’s the DreamSeat framework you need help with, it doesn’t seem that this is the right
place to ask for it. I have never heard anyone mention it here before. Hopefully it has its
own mailing list or help forum.

—Jens