From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Get all documents of a certain type.
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 01:35:16 GMT

On Nov 6, 2012, at 4:09 PM, Kevin Burton <rkevinburton@charter.net> wrote:

> If I have a view what would be the request and what would the view look
> like? If I didn't have a view what would the query look like? So two
> questions.

Have you had a chance to read the CouchDB book* online yet? At least the first six chapters?
I’m all for helping people out, but as I said before, this thread is currently not a productive
use of anyone’s time. We’ve suggested several different resources to you; looking at some
of them should be your next step. Until then, I’m not participating any further in this
thread.

—Jens

* http://guide.couchdb.org