From Kevin Burton <rkevinbur...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Executing a view
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 18:22:59 GMT
Thank you for your help. When I execute this view with 'curl' I do not supply an argument which
is what I want. I want a list of SKUs not a particular document that has a given SKU as a
property.
I hesitate to post an issue because I don't consider this a bug. Posting an issue gives me
a hint to supply much the same information that I would if I was filing a bug. But if this
is the only way to find a solution then so be it. You don't happen to have the email addresses
of the authors do you? The email addresses on the wiki seem to be masked. When I click on
the address I get another web page instead of my email client. Thanks again.