From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NEW LIST for learning Erlang and CouchDB
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:30:56 GMT
I've honestly come to really respect the overall simplicity of the language
and the generally good quality official doc's Erlang has. Especially some
of the user guides that accompany the module reference docs.

I'll admit it took me awhile to get over things in the language and the OTP
patterns, but it was all just so new from my normal C# or Python.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ - Ludwig von
Wittgenstein

"Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is
rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding
will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is
soft is strong." - Lao-Tzu