From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] Dave Cottlehuber joins the PMC
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:55:42 GMT
Hey folks,

I am delighted to announce that Dave Cottlehuber joins the Apache CouchDB
Project Management Committee today.

Dave has made outstanding, sustained contributions, and this appointment is
an official acknowledgement of his position within the community, and our
trust in his ability to provide oversight for the project.

Everybody, please join me in congratulating Dave!

I would also like to take this opportunity to bid a fond farewell to J.
Chris Anderson, who has resigned from the PMC. J. Chris was instrumental to
much of CouchDB's early success, and we wish him all the best with his
future projects.

Thanks,

--
NS