From "matt j. sorenson" <m...@sorensonbros.net>
Subject Re: kanso hosting?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:34:03 GMT
node is required to run kanso in your development environment, but
certainly not required to serve up the resulting couchapp (couchdb is the
only requirement there)...

so, it sounds like you just need a well-supported dev environment; have you
considered just setting up a virtual machine locally (e.g. ubuntu via
virtualbox, or similar)?
--
*matt j. sorenson*
*