From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: eacces error
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:54:49 GMT
On 3 October 2012 16:49, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> Yep, that matches up with my experience.
>
> Adam
>
> On Oct 3, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
>
>> This one's further complicated by the fact that, after spitting out errors at start,
CouchDB appears to operate normally with no further errors. Generating a view produces another
error, but the view is generated correctly, and further view updates do not produce errors.

>> Very curious behaviour.
>>
>> Martin

Aaah this vaguely comes back to me now, hopefully enough to trigger
somebody else's memory with something correct.

I think it's due to the search path for the erlang code loader
including directories it can't check/view. So if you can do a dtrace
or truss or whatever , this should turn up pretty quickly.

A+
Dave