From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inspiring comment about CouchDB on Hacker News
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 14:58:47 GMT
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be in Boston next week and plan to spend a good chunk of time
> with davisp on the merge. If not actually doing it, since we'd have to
> do over, but a trial run through.

Would be cool to share the plan in between or during imo. So we can be
proactive instead of beein reactive :) But sounds really good.

> For 1.3, I think it's just CORS patch waiting now? No movement in a
> while so I wonder if we can agree that if we don't make progress by
> the end of this month, we bump it to 1.4. As for couchdb-1175, the
> conneg thing, I suggest we bump that to Future or close it. Since we
> plan regular time-based releases, bumping should be a normal operation
> anyway.

Cors is quite ready. I am actually busy on the refuge beta released on
friday for a pitcj. CORS pach is included. I will releasing on
thursday as a branch, waiting that I am mostly offline playing with
the code, feel free to ping me over irc if you have any questions.

- benoit