From Christopher Sebastian <csebasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kanso hosting?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:46:46 GMT
Hello Mark,

If you are looking for a good Linux web host with SSH access that
supports Node, CouchDB, and anything else you want, check out
WebFaction:

    http://www.webfaction.com/

They are *awesome*, and if you send a nice message to their Customer
Support, and explain that you are looking for free hosting for an open
source project, they are very likely to give it to you:

    http://www.webfaction.com/contact/

Regards,

~Christopher Sebastian

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Mark Hahn <mark@hahnca.com> wrote:
>> Windows support in Kanso is pretty close I think
>
> I don't see anyone successfully using kanso on windows in the kanso forum.
>  I was able to power past several problems but I gave up.
>

> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Milan Andric <mandric@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mark,
>>
>> Windows support in Kanso is pretty close I think… if you're interested in
>> helping follow up here:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/kanso/UgxnSFkXnKY
>>
>> https://github.com/kanso/kanso/issues/360
>>
>> --
>> Milan
>>
>> On Oct 18, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Mark Hahn <mark@hahnca.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Correct me if I'm wrong, but garden20 is only for publishing kanso apps.
>> > While this is intriguing  it doesn't solve my problem of running kanso.
>> >
>> > P.S.  I have an ubuntu dev environment on AWS, but it is for work and I
>> > can't use it for my private project.  It would be really easy to set up a
>> > cheap AWS, but I was hoping to develop for free.

>> matt@sorensonbros.net

>> have

 I tried

--