From Pekka Olavi <pekka.korolai...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB bleeding CPU
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:50:55 GMT
Hello folks, I run a couch on my desktop for testing purposes.
Everything else is fine and dandy and I'm actually loving developing
for the web with couch. There is one gripe though, the beam.smp
process is bleeding the CPU, for some reason I have no proficiency to
analyse.

http://pastebin.com/eqtUyNZS

I start the server with "sudo couchdb" and it shows up in my ps aux like so:
/usr/lib/erlang/erts-5.8.3/bin/beam.smp -Bd -K true -A 4 -- -root
/usr/lib/erlang -progname erl -- -home /home/halides -- -noshell
-noinput -os_mon start_memsup false start_cpu_sup false
disk_space_check_interval 1 disk_almost_full_threshold 1 -sasl
errlog_type error -couch_ini /usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini
/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini -s couch

Any help appreciated!

.p