From Octavian Damiean <mainer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futon Chrome Bookmark App
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:46:48 GMT
Like this[1] Noah?

I've also created a new section in the Wiki called CouchDB Tools[2].

While we're at it, would it be possible to fix something massively annoying
with the Wiki? The home URL and title of the Wiki currently is "Couchdb
Wiki", would it be possible to fix it to "CouchDB Wiki"?

Cheers,
Octavian

1: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Futon_Chrome_Bookmark_App
2: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_tools

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> Yup! There's a page on there for meetups, events, etc.
>
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM, matt j. sorenson <matt@sorensonbros.net
> >wrote:
>
> > oh *blush* i see - I'm new 'round here :)
> >
> > do you refer to this wiki? http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/
> > --
> > *matt j. sorenson*
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry, I more meant that the gist should be on the wiki. :)
> > >
> > > On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM, matt j. sorenson <
> matt@sorensonbros.net

> again...

> > mainerror@gmail.com

> > > version