From Octavian Damiean <mainer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futon Chrome Bookmark App
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:11:01 GMT
That's not possible unfortunately. The market policies require me to
authenticate that I'm the owner for the host URL I'm opening with that app.
Since that is 127.0.0.1 that won't work globally, I'm owning only my
127.0.0.1 obviously, I'd be rich if not. :D

That's why I thought this mailing list would be the best place to share it.

Cheers,
Octavian