From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject kanso hosting?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:26:50 GMT
I want to develop a couchdb app in kanso.  Kanso requires nodejs to run.
 This is an open-source project and I'd like to host the app as a demo site
with free hosting.  I'll provide the source on github.

I have a couchdb running in iris but it doesn't host node.   I tried
running kanso on windows but it isn't supported and didn't work for me.
 Node and couchdb both worked fine on windows but kanso modules didn't.

Can someone recommend a hosting service that is free for open-source
(tiny-usage) and supports both node and couchdb?  Or just a free hosting
service for node although that wouldn't be as convenient as using the same
host for both.  I really like how iris game me couch running literally in a
couple of minutes.  So similar node support would be nice.

(Cross-posted to node and couchdb lists)