From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: kanso hosting?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:47:22 GMT
> have you considered just setting up a virtual machine

I didn't think of that but that is the only solution I've found so far.  It
sure is a PITA, but oh well.

I know users will only have to run couchdb but if they'd like to jump
in and contribute
to my github project they are going to have to run kanso on their own dev
environment.  I was hoping whatever kanso hosting I found could be shared
with them.  I'm not sure I'd like to share my personal server.

I guess most people using couchdb would have their own dev environment.  My
project is a couchdb tool so they will definitely have couchdb already.