From Erik Pearson <e...@defunweb.com>
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:08:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm wondering if there are any write performance improvements on the
horizon? Although day to day read queries are great, and modest updates are
fine, bulk updates and index rebuilding is pretty painful. I know
performance tips are a broad enough topic without focusing it down. Since I
need to deal with multiple databases which will grow at about a million
documents per year, I'm in a bit of pain even testing the database with
significant depth of data (e.g. 5 years).

I'd be happy to provide my use case and experience, but thought I'd cut my
usually verbose missives down to the bare question.

Thanks,
Erik.