From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any good way of filtering out your own _changes?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 07:10:24 GMT
I would go for your suggestion of including a source field in the documents. If multiple instances
of the app are a potential problem, then it can generate a UUID on startup and use that as
the source.

Alternatively you could generate your own doc ids and include the source string in the doc
id. That is probably harder as you have to make certain your doc ids are unique.

Nick