From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Yet Another couchdb-lucene question
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 00:03:46 GMT
Ok, I figured out how I created this error, and it leads me to another
question.

The problem is that I tried to add the "fulltext" entry to my view using
kanso and the modules package by writing a fulltext.js file that
contained the by_type index. Pushing this with kanso automatically adds
quote marks around the value, even if I don't want it to.

My question is, is there a way to define this entry in my design
document as a text file, and then use kanso to push it to my
_design/application document in a way that is recognized by
couchdb_lucene? Create a separate _design/lucene document as an
attachment (without screwing up the embedded slash in the name)?
Something else? Or should I use a different upload mechanism than kanso?