From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: eacces error
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:49:00 GMT
Yep, that matches up with my experience.

Adam

On Oct 3, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:

> This one's further complicated by the fact that, after spitting out errors at start,
CouchDB appears to operate normally with no further errors. Generating a view produces another
error, but the view is generated correctly, and further view updates do not produce errors.

> Very curious behaviour.
>
> Martin
>

> On Wednesday, 3 October 2012 at 15:44, Adam Kocoloski wrote:
>
>> This one in particular has always been a bit of a mystery to me. Sometimes it seems
to be completely spurious.

>> Adam
>>
>> On Oct 3, 2012, at 8:08 AM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se (mailto:martin@thenoi.se)>
wrote:

>>> Hi Dave,
>>>
>>> Thanks for these links, no luck on my current install, but I may scrub down and
start again, as I can't really map what's going on, so probably won't be able to work out
what makes a difference!

>>> Martin

seeing a lot of eacces errors of the form:

Function: get_file. Process: code_server."}}

I need to change.

many more besides, but I'm still getting the error.