From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: eacces error
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:08:47 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thanks for these links, no luck on my current install, but I may scrub down and start again,
as I can't really map what's going on, so probably won't be able to work out what makes a
difference!

Martin

On Wednesday, 3 October 2012 at 13:01, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> On 3 October 2012 13:35, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se (mailto:martin@thenoi.se)>
wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've recently compiled CouchDB from source, on an EC2 instance, and I'm seeing a
lot of eacces errors of the form:

> > [Wed, 03 Oct 2012 11:32:22 GMT] [error] [<0.19.0>] {error_report,<0.9.0>,
> > {<0.19.0>,std_error,
> > "File operation error: eacces. Target: ./mochiweb.beam (http://web.beam). Function:
get_file. Process: code_server."}}

> > Now I know this is a permissions issue, but I can't work out what permissions I
need to change.

> > I've changed the owner on the data directories, ERLang directories any many more
besides, but I'm still getting the error.