From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: can i listen to changes of whole server, not per-db?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:20:31 GMT
ah yes i also had the idea of summarizing all dbs into one just to
aggregate the _changes, and abandoned it.

For now i'm walking a set of databases and give them some
limited attention that handles changes. It very much looks like
web-framework routing and request-handling ;-) add some FSMs..
Was even thinking to setup it that way, and to have a dispatcher
kick proper urls according to database+message-type-and-state, i.e.
translating from stream of changes into stream of commands-as-urls
which would be plain http served..

svil