From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: Adding fields to _user db
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 06:10:19 GMT
+1 on the question

i am still undecisive whether to use _users (and put all profile
data there), make separate db, and live with the ~joins, or use
completely separate (~already made) non-couchdb thing - in my case it's
no much difference.

if internaly it is not any special than other databases, it should be
no big deal storing couple of fields extra.
syncpoint is using it this way.

But i dont know about overdoing it, say adding attachments e.g. photo?
will that screw anything?

i am thinking that if it gets too big it will be because of number of
users not because single user-data is big. but i may be wrong..

svil

 i intend to do same anyway.