From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eacces error
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:21:19 GMT
Yup. This is the silly thing where, in interactive mode, erlang will
such current working for for modules. Since we don't "cd" in the
script to a guaranteed readable dir, spurious errors abound.

A proper OTP launch would not do this as all paths are defined up front.

Sent from the pool side with a glass of wine in hand.

On 3 Oct 2012, at 17:00, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:

> On Oct 3, 2012, at 10:54 AM, Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3 October 2012 16:49, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Yep, that matches up with my experience.
>>>
>>> Adam

at start, CouchDB appears to operate normally with no further errors. Generating a view produces
another error, but the view is generated correctly, and further view updates do not produce
errors.