From Bill <bill.fos...@noteandgo.com>
Subject SSL problems
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:20:39 GMT
I'm using CouchDB 1.1 and running into an issue configuring it for SSL. I have
a certificate from GoDaddy that I'm trying to use. I put the cert, two
intermediate GoDaddy certs, and the GoDaddy root cert in a poem file. I
specified the path to that file in the "cert_file" entry in the couchdb config. I
also set up the "key_file" entry to point to my key file. However, after
restarting couchdb, ssl is  unable to connect. When I try

curl -v https://myserver:6984/

I get the following message

* About to connect() to myserver port 6984 (#0)
* Trying myserer... connected
* Connected to myserver (myserver) port 6984 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: /etc/pki/nssdb
* CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
 CAPath: none
* NSS error -5938
Closing connection #0
* SSL connect error

It's able to connect without SSL just fine. Does anyone have any idea what I'm
doing wrong or tips to get this working?

Thanks,
Bill