From Thomas Hommers <>
Subject CouchDB and Elasticsearch on same machine
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 01:39:50 GMT

for a first small "testing" deployment of our application I would like to run CouchDB and
elasticsearch on the same machine to save some costs. After demand grows i plan to separate

Does anybody have experience with this, any specific issues to take care of?

I remember that several times i faced a problem with heavy CPU + memory usage of couchdb.
Is there any way to limit this, so it will nicely co-exists with Elasticsearch? I read that
elasticsearch makes trouble when the system starts swaping ...

Really appreciate any thoughts and comments.

Thanks in advance!
View raw message