From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A new Garden
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 01:40:04 GMT
On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM, R.J. Steinert <rj@rjsteinert.com> wrote:
> "simply having Garden to make the basic CouchApp stuff more approachable to
> more people is a great step forward"
> Agreed!  I love the concept.

Great...good to see enthusiasm. Also to be clear to new couchdb users:
couchapps and the garden concept are not the only way you have to
write apps for couchdb. I know we have seen confusion when people
approach couchdb that they have to use couchapps. But hopefully the
garden concept reinvigorates the couch community.

> Signup is not currently working for me, the signup button seems inactive.
> No js errors, nothing happens when it is clicked.

Hmm, checked all the systems, and it looks ok. Maybe there is a
os/browser issue I have not seen...can you create an issue here, maybe
with some browser details and a link to a screen shot?

https://github.com/garden20/garden/issues

Thanks:

Ryan