From Andrew Melo <andrew.m...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:06:21 GMT
Hello all,

Can someone remind me (I'm having trouble finding it) the way couch decides
to split up work to external couchjs processes? If I have a couch server
with several databases and several design documents, each with several view
and _update handlers, how many ways will couch partition the task of
generating views and executing _update handlers? Does each database/view
document get one process, or is the logic more complex? Along with that do
views and _update handlers run in the same couch process?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Andrew Melo