From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: did query change in 1.20 ? [solved - but..]
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 20:27:19 GMT
I think a lot of the newer browsers automatically translate the URL
into http://examples.cloudant.com/animaldb/_design/views101/_view/latin_name?key=%22Meles%20meles%22
when you enter in
http://examples.cloudant.com/animaldb/_design/views101/_view/latin_name?key="Meles
meles"

In Debian I can run:
curl -X GET "http://examples.cloudant.com/animaldb/_design/views101/_view/latin_name?key=%22Meles%20meles%22"

and get back:
{"total_rows":5,"offset":4,"rows":[
{"id":"badger","key":"Meles meles","value":11}
]}

If I try the requests without the variable values encoded then I get errors too.