From "R.J. Steinert" ...@rjsteinert.com>
Subject Re: Distributed Offline Apps that never need to go online. Here's one. Any others?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 05:58:21 GMT
Thanks to all who replied.  After some more research this evening I found J
Chris Anderson's talk from last year's CouchConf (http://vimeo.com/28943423)
and it seems the keyword I was looking for here is "Ground Computing".
 Caolon McMohan who works on Kan.so also apparently runs
groundcomputing.co.uk which includes three example Ground Computing
projects, one of which seems to be active (http://medicmobile.org/).  The
OLE Library App is currently very much in Alpha and I will be developing a
road map for the project this week.

If anyone knows of any other Ground Computing examples or you just want to
talk architecture with me, let me know :).

--
RJ Steinert
http://rjsteinert.com